FORUM’s LAND CAPITAL PROCESS
Keeping the Process Simple
The steps involved for selling your land are simple, highly transparent and fast!
Step 1: Determining the Best Value of your Land1-2 Days
- Land Valuation – Forum will base the value of your land on the strength of your existing ground lease.
- Fast Turnaround – In usually less than a day, and with just a few details from the lease, we can get you a value very quickly. No need to wait for a time consuming appraisal or market analysis.
Step 2: Finalizing a Purchase Agreement5-6 Days
- Standard Purchase Agreement – Forum will provide you with a standard Purchase Agreement for your review which will dictate the terms of the sale including the purchase price and timing.
- Agreement to Terms – Once you and Forum agree to terms and sign the agreement, Forum will open escrow with a reputable title company who will manage the closing process, typically within 5-6 days.
Step 3: Forum’s Due Diligence30 Days
- Project Study Completion – After the Purchase Agreement is signed and escrow is open, Forum will study the project to make sure there aren’t any issues that could lead to abandonment of the project or effect the projects ability to continue making lease payments – takes approximately 30 days.
Step 4: Finalize Sale2-3 Days
- Fast & Easy Deposit – At the end of the due diligence period, Forum will deposit the purchase price in escrow and you will receive your payment usually within 2-3 days.